I am interested in programming systems and machine learning, specifically:
- AI4Code: How to build and evaluate AI programmers to improve developer efficiency and improve software quality?
- MLSys Correctness: How to detect, debug and mitigate errors in our ML systems, from silicon to compiler and cloud?
🤗 Feel free to drop me an email if you are interested in my research.
Papers Show All
- NeurIPS’23To Appear
Is Your Code Generated by ChatGPT Really Correct? Rigorous Evaluation of Large Language Models for Code GenerationThirty-seventh Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems. 2023
- ESEC/FSE’23NeuRI: Diversifying DNN Generation via Inductive Rule InferenceProceedings of the 31st ACM Joint European Software Engineering Conference and Symposium on the Foundations of Software Engineering. 2023🏆 ACM SIGSOFT Distinguished Paper Award
- ASPLOS’23NNSmith: Generating Diverse and Valid Test Cases for Deep Learning CompilersProceedings of the 28th ACM International Conference on Architectural Support for Programming Languages and Operating Systems, Volume 2. 2023🏆 Distinguished Artifact Award
- OOPSLA’22Coverage-guided tensor compiler fuzzing with joint IR-pass mutationProceedings of the ACM on Programming Languages 6 (OOPSLA1). Apr 2022
*PLSE conferences like OOPSLA and ESEC/FSE do not badge for reproducibility at artifact evaluation as it requires third-party re-implementation. Nonetheless, we got all badges we can get. :D
TalksLLMs for Software Testing (Guest Lecture)
- GAI4SE, NC State University Nov. 2023
- Apache TVM Conference Mar. 2023