I had the privilege to work with many awesome students and grow together with them:
- Yuyao Wang (REU’22)Junior@NJU
- Jinjun Peng (REU’22)\(\to\) Columbia PhD
- Sen Yang (REU’21)\(\to\) Yale PhD
- Yuxiang Wei (REU’21)\(\to\) UIUC PhD
Working with me 🤗
For UIUC students, feel free to email me w/ your CV. If you are not at UIUC, the best way to work with me is via the REU program (opens every Spring; follow updates on @plfmse). I take mentorship seriously; therefore, instead of simply assigning tasks, I will be working closely with you:
- Research and presentation.
- Modernized (open-source) software development skills.
- Recent advances in programming language, compiler, system, machine learning, etc.
- Helping you apply PhD program as if it’s mine.
To know my work, check my papers/blogs and GitHub. To get a sense of my work style, feel free to reach out to previous mentees. There are a few constraints to consider: Due to availability, I only mentor a few (typically 2) students at the same time. In addition, fluent English speaking is necessary for effective communication.